Unit 4, Turners Cross Retail Park, Kinsale Road, Cork.
New Restaurant Opportunity To Let – Unit 4, Turners Cross Retail Park, Kinsale Road, Cork
- New restaurant opportunity to let in a high profile location fronting the Kinsale Road as part of a new phase of development of two adjoining detached pavilion style buildings, the other being a proposed café, for completion early 2023.
- Adjoining Woodies, Homestore & More, Right Price Tiles, Harry Corry, World of Tiles, Kube Kitchens, DID (opening 2022) and Costa Coffee
- Potential for outside seating
- c. 250 sq.m. (c.2,690 sq.ft.)
- Ample car parking
- New long term lease
- Quoting Rent: €40.00 per sq.ft. per annum (exclusive)
- Available: Early 2023
- BER: Pending
This exciting restaurant opportunity is in a high profile location fronting the Kinsale Road as part of F&B development of two adjoining detached pavilion style buildings, the other being a proposed café, for completion in mid 2021.
Turners Cross Retail Park is located on the Kinsale Road at the junction with the Tramore Road on the south side of Cork City Centre, c.1 km north of the Kinsale Road / South Link Road Interchange.
Turners Cross Retail Park is an established successful Retail Park with Woodies, Right Price Tiles, World of Tiles, DID Electrical, Homestore & More, Harry Corry, Kube Kitchens and Costa Coffee.
The Restaurant unit comprises a double height detached building totalling c.250.0 sq.m. with glazing on 3 sides with ancillary stores, male and female WC, staffroom and manager’s office. The unit benefits from ample car parking and the potential for outside seating.
The Unit is finished to a shell specification ready for Tenant fit out.
Ground Floor Restaurant 250.0 sq.m. (2,690 sq.ft.)
Lease: Available on new long lease
Rent: On application
Contact: Nicholas Corson, Finnegan Menton on 01 614 7900