52 Pembroke Road, Dublin 4
A superbly located and well-presented office and Montessori investment at 52 Pembroke Road, Ballsbridge Road, Dublin 4. This fully let investment is producing an income of €84,000 per annum.
52 Pembroke Road is a mid-terrace 4 storey over garden level period property which has been well maintained and is in very good order throughout while still retaining many of the original features one would expect from a property of this vintage.
Situated in the heart of Ballsbridge, Dublin 4 next to a host of amenities including hotels, bars and restaurants on Baggot Street and home to a number of well known national and international companies such as Bank of Ireland, Amazon and Morgan McKinley
while also being home to the Embassy of the United Arab Emirates.
• A fully let investment property with an income of €84,000 per annum.
• Let on two leases to Pembroke Montessori Limited (childcare) and Connect Project Management Limited (a project management consultancy firm).
• A well-presented building with many period features still intact.
• Prime location in Ballsbridge, Dublin 4 home to many Embassies as well as several national and international companies.
• Next to a host of amenities including hotels, restaurants, cafes and bars.
• Overall Gross Internal Area of the building is c.4,195 sq.ft.
• The current estimated rental value is c.€105,000 p.a.
This period property could be converted to a magnificent private residence, subject to obtaining the necessary planning permission for a change of use.
The property is located in an area zoned objective Z2 ‘to protect and/or improve the amenities of residential conservation area’ under the Dublin City Council Development Plan 2016-2022.
BER: Exempt (Protected structure)
Contact: David Rowe on 01 614 7900