Lands at Kilternan Country Market, Enniskerry Road, Dublin 18
Prime Residential Development Opportunity (S.P.P.)
- Located at the foothills of the Dublin Mountains on Enniskerry Road.
- Feasibility study carried out by HJ Lyons Architects showing a residential scheme of 17 units comprising a mix of houses, duplex and apartment units.
- Excellent local amenities in the nearby villages of Stepaside c.2km and Enniskerry Village c.5.5km.
- Easy access to the City Centre and beyond via M50 Motorway (J15) and N11 Dual Carriageway.
- Well served by Public transport with Carrickmines Luas Park & Ride located c.3km away
The subject lands extend to approx. 1 acre (c.0.4 hectares), are regular in shape and level in topography and benefits from approx. 40 metres of road frontage with access directly from Enniskerry Road. There is an existing single-storey property extending to 1,775 sq. ft. which was occupied by Kilternan Country Market for over 50 years.
The lands are situated in a predominately residential area, with Rockville located to the North and a number of new developments underway in the immediate vicinity. Farmer Browns Pub and Restaurant is located approx. 50m from the property.
The site is perfectly situated to provide an opportunity for a medium-density residential scheme of houses and duplex / apartment units within a sought-after rural setting surrounded by superb local amenities.
Vacant possession is available to the entire.
The subject lands are zoned Objective A "To provide residential development and improve residential
amenity while protecting the existing residential amenities" under the Dun Laoghaire Development Plan 2022-2028.
The zoning allows for medium residential density of between 2-4 storeys under the Kilternan/Glenamuck Local Area Plan 2013 which is now extended until September 2023.
The property provides an excellent opportunity subject to planning to deliver a medium-scale housing
development in a highly accessible and sought-after suburban location. Henry J Lyons Architects have
produced a feasibility study for the site which highlights the potential for a mix of traditional 4-bed houses, 3-bed duplex units and 2-bed apartments.
For more details please contact Mark McCormack, Iain Finnegan or Nicholas Corson at 01 614 7900.