Park Pointe, Glenageary Road Upper, Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin
7 Retail Units available. Anchor Store TESCO
Anchored by Tesco, Park Pointe forms part of the former Dun Laoghaire Golf Club Lands and adjoining The Honeypark housing development by Cosgrave Homes.
Park Pointe offers a modern open retailing format with ease of access and free parking, convenient to a wide catchment including Dun Laoghaire, Monkstown, Dalkey, Sallynoggin and Deansgrange.
Park Pointe offers:
- Tesco Anchor Store c.1,604sq.m.
- 7 Retail units ranging 80 – 108 sq.m.
- Units can be combined to provide units of 188 – 476sq.m.
- 104 surface car parking spaces.
- Striking Architectural design.
- Shell and Core Double height glazed facade.
- High Quality specification.
- Double height with optional mezzanine floors .
- High profile location.
- Ease of access and free parking.
- Staff car parking in Basement.
- Suit wide variety of uses.
- Completion early 2014.
Lease / Rent: New Lease. Rent €40 per sq.ft. (excl. VAT).
Service Charge: c.€3.26 per sq.ft.
Developer: Cosgrave Developments Ltd.
Architect: McCrossan O’Rourke Manning
| ||Ground Floor (sq.m.)||Optional Mezzanine|
|Unit 5, 6 & 7
|| Optional (spp)
|| Costa Coffee