74 Fitzwilliam Lane, Dublin 2 D02 CP78
Finnegan Menton presents No. 74 Fitzwilliam Lane in Dublin 2. A modern fully fitted own door office unit extending to an overall Net Internal Area of 210sq.m. (2,260 sq.ft.) which is being offered to the market on a new lease term. Also available For Sale by Private Treaty subject to terms being agreed.
This turnkey office solution provides accommodation over two levels and is available to move into straight away. The specification includes air conditioning, LED lighting, suspended ceilings, a computer network cabling system, own male/disabled and female toilets. The office space has a large boardroom, managers office with open plan layout and separate enclosed kitchen with breakout area. Available fully furnished, this office is a plug and plan solution for its soon to be tenant. Private car parking is also available with the offices.
No. 74 Fitzwilliam Lane is situated in the heart of Dublin 2 next to Government buildings and directly beside the 5-star Merrion Hotel. There are a host of amenities next to this location with Baggot Street just 100 meters from the office with many fine restaurants, gyms, cafés and shops. This area is well served with great public services in the form of DART, Luas and Bus networks servicing both north and south Dublin City.
- Modern own door self-contained office
- Fully fitted in turnkey condition
- Overall Net Internal Area of 2,260 sq.ft. (210 sq.m.)
- Large boardroom, managers office and open plan offices
- Part air-conditioned
- Fully fitted kitchen area
- Male and female / disabled toilets
- Data cabling connected to server
- Private car parking space
- Positioned next to Government offices and the 5-star Merrion Hotel
- Among a host of amenities on Baggot Street
- Excellent transport facilities in the area
Lease: New Lease Term Available
Quoting Rent: €75,000 p.a. (plus VAT if applicable)
Car Parking: 1 designated car parking space available @ €4,000 per annum
Service Charge: c.€1.50 per sq.ft. (plus VAT if applicable)
Rates: c.€3.41 per sq.ft.
Contact: Mark McCormack on 01 614 7900