23 South Frederick Street, Dublin 2
- Fantastic Café / Shop opportunity with established food use.
- 3 doors from Nassau Street, close to Trinity College, Kilkenny Design Centre and premier shopping district around Grafton Street.
- Café / shop and kitchens on Ground Floor with 2 toilets on Ground Floor Return level.
- High ceilings – tons of potential.
- Attractive timber framed display window. Currently divided between shop and kitchen, but could be all put to retail use. Kitchen includes full extraction (kitchen equipment excluded).
- Close to major new office developments on Molesworth Street / Dawson Street.
- Adjoining Dunne & Crescenzi, Brewbaker Cafe, Knobs & Knockers, Gormleys Fine Art Gallery and Trinity Lodge Hotel.
Lease Terms: New Long Lease
Quoting Rent: €65,000 p.a.
Rates: c.€7,700 per annum
Insurance: c.€1,260 per annum
Service Charge: c.€750 per annum
Ground Floor 605 sq.ft.
Return Level 90 sq.ft.
Proposals to be submitted to Nicholas Corson or David Rowe, Finnegan Menton