40 Hillcourt Road, Glenageary, Co. Dublin.
Finnegan Menton are delighted to offer 40 Hillcourt Road, Glenageary to the open market. This wonderful 5 bedroom semi-detached redbrick family home extends to c.163sq.m. (1,755sq.ft.) with a large cobble locked driveway and sunny private westerly facing large rear garden, which will offer excellent afternoon and evening sunshine. This garden also has the benefit of a vegetable garden area and gardeners shed.
This house was fully renovated in 2009 to an excellent standard of finish and benefits from solar panels, new heating system, fully re-wired, re-plumbed, dry lined, new kitchen and bathrooms, new double glazed windows to name just a few. Viewing highly recommended.
Hillcourt Road is just off Glenageary Road Upper and close to shops, schools and churches.
Entrance Hall: c.4.12m x c.2.27m
Telephone point, under stairs press, covered entrance porch, alarm panel, carpeted, cloak press.
Living Room: c.3.59m x c.4m
Gas fire place with tiled mantelpiece, coving, two fitted timber cabinets included , tv point, carpeted, double door to dining room.
Dining Room: c.4.2m x c.3.55m
Tiled open fireplace with electric fire insert included, carpeted, tv point, coving, carpeted, double doors into patio area.
Playroom / Bedroom: c.2.56m x 4.07m
Breakfast Area: c.3.83m x c.3.01m
Marble fireplace with gas fire inset, lino floor, open plan with kitchen area.
Kitchen: c.2.69m x c.3.54m
Oak fitted kitchen, units with stainless steel sink, all integrated kitchen appliances included: Belling Fridge Freezer, Beko microwave, Belling double cooker, Vison 4 ring gas hob, Siemens dishwasher, 2 velux roof lights make the kitchen very bright and inviting space.
Utility: c.2.3m x c.1.33m
Back door entrance, Bosch washing machine and White Knight tumble dryer included in the sale.
Back Utility: c.1.64m x 1.53m
Lino floor, dual zone heating control and gas boiler, fitted presses.
Guest wc: c.1.3m x c.1.68m
White suite comprising Mira electric shower with glass shower door, wc, whb, full wall and floor tiling.
Bedroom : (front) c.2.65m x c.4.28m
Two door oak fitted wardrobe, tv point.
Study: c.2.65m x 1.91m
Fitted oak desk, fitted oak wardrobe, carpeted.
Shower Room: c.1.9m x c.1.18m
Power shower with Image ultra glass door, fully tiled.
Bathroom: c.1.65m x 2.56m
White suite comprising wc, whb, bath, fully tiled, mirror and towel rail.
Hotpress: New plumbing system with large insulated water tank, Ecologics solar panel controls, two linen shelves.
Landing: Carpeted with two attic access hatches.
Bedroom: (back) c.4.21m x c.3.54
Large double bedroom, door oak fitted wardrobe gives excellent storage space, carpeted.
Bedroom: (front) c.3.58m x 3.58m
Large double bedroom, seven door oak fitted wardrobe gives excellent storage space, carpeted.
Bedroom: (front centre) c.2.64m x 2.23m
carpeted, currently in use as a prayer room.
Overall Floor Area: c.163 sq.m. (c.1,755 sq.ft.)
- 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom c.163sq.m. / c.1,755sq.ft.
- Walk in condition, fully renovated in 2009.
- Originally built around 1957.
- Mature leafy road.
- Close to excellent schools to include Rathdown School, Rathdown Junior School & Dalkey School Project, Holy Child Community School and St. Joseph of Cluny Secondary School.
- Fully alarmed.
- Large cobble locked driveway.
- Solar panels on front of the house heat water all year round.
- Three outside storage gardeners sheds with bin storage room, outside toilet, tool shed.
- Large rear garden 10m wide x 20m long.
- Rear shed 6m wide x 3.76m long.
- All PvC double glazed windows (except aluminium in utility room).
- Rear garden is spilt into two sections lawn & garden area and then separated by block wall for rear vegetable garden and shed to the rear of the property.
- Large attic with light and two attic hatches & Stira ladder.
West facing, lawn area, vegetable garden, gardeners shed not overlooked to rear.
Just off Glenageary Road Upper.
By private appointment with Glenn Burrell (01) 614 7900