No. 36 Goldsmith Street, Phibsboro, Dublin 7.
** CURRENTLY LAID OUT IN 3 SELF CONTAINED UNITS **
CONTACT FINNEGAN MENTON on (01) 614 7900 or 086 823 5402
Finnegan Menton take great pleasure in bringing No. 36 Goldsmith Street to the market.
Having been fully refurbished and cleverly reconfigured, this deceptively spacious red brick period property is currently laid out in 3 self contained income generating units, offering a fantastic opportunity to any astute investor seeking a good return, or indeed any owner occupier seeking to reconfigure it with relative ease, to a well finished period home in the city.
With every conceivable amenity on its doorstep with Phibsborough Village within a short stroll, it also enjoys easy access to the City Centre. The Phoenix Park, Smithfield Village, the Mater Hospital and the new D.I.T. Campus in Grangegorman are also within walking distance with the nearby Luas Green Line and a number of Bus Routes offering swift transport to every area of the City and beyond.
Viewing is recommended.
- Refurbished and reconfigured period property
- Currently laid out in 3 self contained units
- Immediate income for investors or vacant possession where required
- Well serviced by public transport including Luas Green Line
- Within close proximity of a host of amenities