18 Beverly Crescent, Scholarstown Road, Knocklyon, Dublin 16
Viewing is highly recommended please contact Finnegan Menton (01) 614 7900.
Finnegan Menton presents 18 Beverly Crescent a wonderful 4 bedroom semi detached family home extending to c.110sq.m. / 1,184 sq.ft. in an excellent location just off the Scholarstown Road close to the M50 junction 12 for Firhouse / Knocklyon. Beverly is within walking distance of numerous schools, shops, bus stops and sports clubs.
- Generous family home with sitting room, dining room, kitchen / breakfast area, Guest wc on the ground floor with 4 bedrooms and two bathrooms on the first floor and the property benefits from a large attic. There is a good driveway, mature gardens, oil boiler house and a side gate access.
- The M50 Junction 12 is immediately accessible and Beverly is just a few minutes drive to Marley Park, Dundrum Town Cenre and Tallaght Town Centre.
- Transport is well served in Knocklyon with Dublin bus routes 15, 15F, 15E, 49, 49A, 74 & 75.
- Close to St Colmcilles Junior & Senior National Schools, St. Colmcilles Community School, Colaiste Eanna, Christian Brothers Secondary School, Scoil Naomh Padraig, Gaelscoil Chnoc Liamhna and Knocklyon Lodge Creche & Montessori.
Beverly Crescent is located between Knocklyon Road and Scholarstown Road. Beverly is just off Scholarstown Road near the junction of Supervalu and St. Colmcilles Church & Schools.
- 4 bedroom semi c.110sq.m. / c.1,184sq.ft.
- South facing garden.
- Red brick exterior to front of house.
- Located on a small cul-de-sac.
- Close to M50 interchange at Scholarstown / Firhouse
- Beside Supervalu on the Knocklyon Road.
- Built in 1988, all windows & doors replaced in 2014.
- Close to Primacare / Woodstown Medical Centre.
- Close to Rathfarnham & Edmondstown Golf Clubs.
- Close to Ballyboden St. Enda’s GAA Club.
- Driveway for 2 cars.
- Mature rear garden with good privacy.
- Gated side entrance.
- Garden shed included.
- All windows & doors uPVC double glazed.
- Large attic with folding stairs.
- All kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- All timber floors, blinds, curtains, light fittings included in the sale.
Outside / Garden:
- Lawns front and rear.
- Oil boiler shed.
- Mature hedge to rear.
- Block walls to rear.
Beverly estate is off Scholarstown Road near junction of Supervalu and St. Colmcilles Church.
Entrance Hall: c.1.96m x c.4.92m
Alarm panel, thermostat, timber floor, telephone point, coving.
Sitting Room: c.3.63m x c.4.92m
Beautiful marble open fireplace, timber floor, TV & telephone point, coving, double door leading to dining room.
Dining Room: c.4.24m x c.2.82m
Coving, timber floor, double door opens onto garden.
Kitchen / Breakfast Area: c.2.71m x c.4.26m
Fitted kitchen unit incorporating Beko cooker, Indesit washing machine, Tricity Bendix fridge / freezer, Hotpoint dishwasher. Back door to garden, coving, smoke alarm, Lino floor covering, all electric appliances are included in the sale.
Guest wc: Located under the stairs.
Wc & whb separate under stairs storage press for vacuum.
Bedroom 1: (Master)
c.3.01m x c.3.49m
Double bedroom, fitted wardrobes, carpeted.
Ensuite: c.1.5m x c.2.39m
Bathroom suite comprising wc, whb, Mira Power Shower, floor & wall tiling, built in mirror unit and two storage presses, Dimplex heater fan, velux window makes this ensuite very bright.
Bedroom 2: (front) c.2.62m x c.2.16m
Single bedroom, carpeted.
Bedroom 3: (back) c.3.57m x c.2.47m
Double bedroom fitted wardrobes carpeted.
Bedroom 4: (back) c.2.64m x c.2.45m
Hotpress: Insulated tank & immersion switch two shelves for linen.
Storage: Under the stairs and in the attic.
By private appointment: Glenn Burrell on 01 614 7900