Dublin Food Park Initiative at St. Margarets, Co Dublin
- 280 Acres/ 113 hectares Food Park
- A new concept for the Irish Market – a dedicated Food Park bringing together International and National Food businesses
- Located close to Dublin Airport with easy access to M50, M1, M2 and Port Tunnel.
- FoodCentral aims for food and drink businesses locating within the Park to foster co-location synergies and benefits.
- Companies in the Park : Keelings Group, Pallas Foods, HPP Tolling, Donnellys Fresh Foods and Dixon International Transport. Over 1,000 people already employed on site.
- An actively managed Campus ensuring the highest of standards for occupiers.
- FoodCentral offers clients a range of options including site sale, design and build or lease options, shared services synergies, environmental compliance efficiencies and cost savings; all in an attractive, landscaped and secure Food Park.
For further information contact Nicholas Corson at 01 614 7900.