- Elegant Victorian style house
- Fully restored and extended approx 4,790 sq.ft. (445 sq..)
- Generous accommodation on 3 levels
- Beside LUAS Line and Dundrum Town Centre
- Rebuilt and Refurbished in 2006.
- Price: Quoting €1.85 Million.
Pirton has it all, great location, mature address, period features, newly built, hot tub, private gardens, spacious bedrooms, basement bar and cinema.
One of the highest specification houses built in Dublin.
Accommodation includes: Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Guest w.c. Diningroom, Study, Livingroom, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room, Conservatory, Music Room, Home Cinema, Office, Bar, 4 Bedrooms, all en-suite bathrooms.
- Geo Thermal underfloor heating system with air conditioning
- Solar panels provide hot water
- Creston Home Automation System
- High tech security system including CCTV and Virtual Lighting
- Wi fi throughout the house including user interfaces in each room
- 5 amp set up in all rooms
- Blu Ray Home Cinema with 138 inch screen and separate Bar.
- Fully double glazed sash windows with working shutters to the front
- Fiddleback Veneer Solid Oroco Mahogany doors
- Marble Fireplaces and Gas fires in reception rooms
- Secluded rear garden with hot tub
- Magificient views
- Electric blinds and curtains
- All LCD TVs included
- Must be seen
Viewing Strictly by Appointment
Contact Glenn Burrell at 01-614-7900.
here to download brochure